Equipment - Trout - Hawkes Bay Guide
Trout fishing in Hawkesbay with Mark as your guide makes for a great day out. Whether you are experienced or a novice, Mark's knowledge of the local trout rivers ensures he can guide you to the right waters for the fishing experience you want. Bring your own gear - or use Mark's extensive range.
If you're wanting to get started in fly fishing, but don't know what gear you need, or don't want to fork out the money until you know that fly fishing is for you, having a day out with all gear supplied may help you decide.
What I supply
· quality breathable waders and wading boots, fitting and sizing will be done prior to departure.
· all fishing rods / reels
· nymphs / flies / lines etc
· sun screen / insect repellent
· road worthy 4 x 4 vehicle with pick up and drop off in the Napier area
· Lunches on full day trips & hot or cold beverages.
· I also carry at all times first aid kit, (also first aid trained) * epirp ( * emergency locator beacon ) and spare warm clothing.
· However for competent anglers or gear junkies bring your full kit along. Fisherman love sharing what treasures dangle or are hidden in fishing vests.
What you need to bring
· summer months, shorts and poly prop leggings or light weight trousers, sun hat
· winter months, beanie, warm jumper and wind / water proof jacket
· camera (dry bags provided )